- For stays of up to 7 nights, a deposit of $300 is necessary to confirm the booking.
- For stays longer than 7 nights, a deposit of $600 is necessary to confirm the booking.
- We typically require a minimum stay of two nights, but there can be some flexibility depending on existing bookings.
- The deposit is non-refundable, but in case the booking is cancelled the deposit can be applied to another trip within 12 months of the arrival date of the original booking.
- Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Payment can be made to the Canopy Family by credit card (we accept Visa and MasterCard) or wire transfer. We do not accept foreign checks.
- If notice of cancellation is received 90 days prior to arrival date or earlier, all payments not including the deposit will be refunded.
- If notice of cancellation is received between 60 and 90 days prior to arrival date, 50% of all payments not including the deposit will be refunded.
- If notice of cancellation is received 60 days prior to arrival date or later, no refunds will be available.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance that covers trip cancellation/interruption.
Groups staying with us are subject to special conditions. Please contact us regarding group rates and conditions.